Texpun PP is a nonwoven fabric composed of 100% polypropylene for use in industries such as furniture and mattress manufacturing, agriculture, hygiene and construction, etc. This is a nonwoven fabric to which we apply the treatments required to give each fabric its own added value. A particular sector may require a fabric with specific properties: reflective, low calender, anti-mite, fire-retardant, antibacterial, anti-static, UV treatment, etc. Texpun or Spunbonded PP can also be given a wide range of finishes: embossed, laminated, flexographic printing, self-adhesive, etc.
NV Evolutia, conversion and distribution of Texpun PP. Nonwoven polypropylene fabric. Texpun PP is a nonwoven textile manufactured on Reifenhäuser machines, consisting of continuous threads of 100% polypropylene (PP), arranged at random and thermally welded by a calendering process or Spunlaid thermobonded process.
TEXPUN/SPUNBONDED PP PROPERTIES: Longitudinal and transverse resistance, permeable to water, steam and air, resistant to acids, alkalis and organic solvents, weight between 12 g/m² and 200 g/m²; wide range of colours, non-allergenic, non-irritating, wide variety of applications.
TEXPUN/SPUNBONDED PP FINISHES: Printed, laminated, flocked (pigskin), self-adhesive, cutting service, in borders, etc.
TEXPUN/SPUNBONDED PP SPECIAL TREATMENTS: With suitable treatments during the TEXPUN manufacturing process, different product types can be obtained for specific applications.
* HYDROPHILIC: Spunbonded polypropylene is normally hydrophobic, but hydrophilic treatment will permit liquids to pass through. Generally useful for hygiene, agriculture and cleaning.
* UV Treatment which protects the fabric from UV rays. For outdoor use. Mostly used in agriculture, construction and garden furniture.
* ANTI-STATIC: Treatment that helps neutralize static electrical charges in the material.
* ANTIBACTERIAL: Fabrics with antibacterial treatment protect it from bacteria and fungi.
* FLAME-RETARDANT: Fireproofing retards the flammability when the fabric is exposed to flames. Up to a grade of C-1 fire resistance can be obtained. Used for furniture and home textiles, protective clothing for workers, vehicles, etc.
* ANTI-MITE: Fabrics with an anti-mite treatment protects them from dust mites.
* LOW CALENDER: Spunbonded PP manufactured with low calender is suitable for use when you need a soft touch fabric.
* REFLECTIVE: A new concept in materials that absorb light and then transmit it when placed in a dark place.
TEXPUN/SPUNBONDED PP APPLICATIONS: Furniture and mattresses, advertising and digital printing, industrial uses, single-use items, agriculture, automobile industry, construction, medical and health.